1) _____ planning involves identifying current and future personnel needs.
2) The _______ part of the strategic plan should be vivid and build a picture of the future.
3) ______ is an intangible asset that can relate to the value of a company’s brand reputation.
4) The tool used to analyze a company which includes external factors.
5) Henry ______ wrote the book “the rise and fall of strategic planning”.
6) In the ‘PESTLE’ module the “P” stands for ______.
7) A company ______ statement explains why it exists but in a way to inspire those in the